Theatre Club(Class Nursery Onwards
The Theatre Club aims to:
- Develop skill in oral language and all expressive mechanisms (voice and bodily expression).
- Learn the elements of stagecraft and production (craft skills).
- Develop an appreciation of an aesthetic and intellectual activity (affective base).
- Learn the channels for creative dramatic work through original productions and alternative forms of theatrical expressions such as dance, mime, etc., (creative base).
- To realize the simultaneous opportunities for leadership and group participation (group-level cooperation).
- Promoting school and community relations through a display of the school’s intellectual and artistic work (school-community).
- Develop recreational outlets for the future (future).